- 8 Miles to Calamus Lake (6 miles as a crow flies)
“With more than 5,000 acres of water surrounded by beautiful white sandy beaches, Calamus is the second longest lake in Nebraska. Pronounced Cal-Uh-muss…”
- 8 Miles to Burwell for the Burwell Rodeo
- 16 miles to the Historic Fort Hartsuff
- 40 miles to North Loup for the Davis Creek and North Loup Popcorn Days!
- 44 miles to the wonderful Scotia Chalk Mines
- 45 miles to Broken Bow
- 25 miles to Ord’s ExtraORDinary Days
- 35 miles to Arcadia for their Fall Festival
- Located on the 300 mile Junk Jaunt – a road trip and antiquing must!